My name is Karsten Michael and I am a master student in computer science. On this site you can see my recent work and projects as well as some future works. I enjoy all sorts of different fields in computer science, but mostly I stick to software engineering and data science. My scientific interest lies mostly in Natural-Language-Processing (NLP).
Make sure to check out my work:
- A free-to-use, german Sentiment-Analysis-Tool forked from VADER.
- A Mongoose-GraphQL NodeJS Harmonizer (as I call it). Based on ANTLRs compiler technology.
- As well as my released scientific papers
- And more details regarding my Portfolio
- including my groups scientific research on detecting soiling on solar panels via machine learning
This site is in constant maintenance.